Last Update: January 11, 2022 10:14 CST
Legally registered in the state of Illinois as Amy Patrick Life and Wellness, LLC., this coaching and consulting company provides services under the dba umbrellas hereby known as: apLifeWellness, apTalentDevelopment, APLW, APTD, or the likeness of such combinations.
The company is a privately owned, sole proprietorship, operated by President | CEO, Amy Patrick, and utilizes a subcontractor / affiliate business model to connect clients with worldwide resources for personal and professional development. Our website address is: https://www.aplifewellness.com
By accessing this site or interacting with our services, you are agreeing:
- to be bound by all applicable laws and regulations
- that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site or interacting with our services.
2. Use License
The content and materials available through access to this site or interaction with our services are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable content or material available through access to this site or interaction with our services for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the content or material;
- use the content or material for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the content or material; or
- transfer the content or material to another person or ‘mirror’ the content or material on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions, and may be terminated by APLW|APTD at any time.
- Upon terminating your viewing of or of this license, you must destroy any downloaded content or material in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The content or material on the website or through our services are provided ‘as is’.
- APLW|APTD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, APLW|APTD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this website or through our services.
In no event shall APLW|APTD be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the content or material on this website or through our services;
- Even if APLW|APTD or an authorized associate of APLW|APTD has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The content or material appearing on this website or through our services, may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
- APLW|APTD does not warrant that any of the content or materials are accurate, complete, or current.
- APLW|APTD may make changes to the content or material contained at any time without notice.
- APLW|APTD does not, however, make any commitment to update the content or material.
APLW|APTD has not reviewed all the sites linked to this website or through our services and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
- The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by APLW|APTD of the site.
- Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this website or our services shall be governed by the laws of APLW|APTD’s home jurisdiction, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.